I was tooling about a bit on YouTube this afternoon. Rest assured, I was not searching for the clip below. Little did I know how much I wanted to find it.
Some thoughts on this video:
- Not to sound too much like the American Idol judges, but…song choice: it’s an issue for this vocalist.
- The dogs are VERY blasé about this. It’s not the first time these three have made such a video.
- The sunglasses. ‘Nuff said.
- The not-quite-but-almost dancing, or at least “rhythmic squirming” that begins in earnest, complete with pantomimed gestures (and if I’m not mistaken, a near jazz hands moment) , at the top of the second verse (about 1:23 in).
- I’m sure this fellow is a lovely man. There is a puckish smile on his face that suggests he’s in on the joke of him, so I’m not suggesting that this gentleman is behaving unnaturally with animals. His decision to shoot a video in which he sings a love song, while lovingly cuddling his two dogs in bed, however? You can’t deny there’s an aura of creepiness being exuded by that.
As you were. I felt compelled to share.
Oh, and Go Leafs Go tonight. Here’s hoping our boys do their share to keep the playoffs Habby free.