I learned about this project, a bloggers’ book to benefit Warchild from Mike. Quite apart from the fact that I think “Warchild” sounds like an excellent name for a heavy metal band from Ohio (reason enough to participate if you ask me), the actual real purpose of the charity sounds like an excellent idea. Accordingly, I have submitted this to be considered for inclusion in the book. I am advised that the rules for submissions are as follows:
- You must be a blogger with a live blog
- It must be about something you’ve been through, amusing or serious or any style you like.
- You can submit in your blogname and remain anonymous, or not, up to you.
- It can’t be something previously published outside the blogworld, but anything from your blog, or something entirely new, is fine.
- Try to keep below 1500 words.
- You must pimp the book on your site and buy it if you make a submission to be in it!
- Please LINK BACK TO THIS POST to spread the word!
- NEW DEADLINE IS 9th MARCH 2008 for submissions.
- Send your submissions to email@example.com
Done and done.
Comments are closed.